top of page

B-1/B-2 extension


A B-1 business visitor, who is already in the US, may apply to extend the period of authorized stay as indicated on his/ her passport or I-94 for up to six months if there is a business need or other justification for requesting an extension. An application for an extension of status is filed from within the U.S. with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. 


A B-2 visitor, who has been admitted to the U.S. may be granted extensions in increments of not more than six months at a time. 



We are immigration consultants bonded with the California secretary of state


bottom of page