top of page

Green Card : Other Categories


Although most immigrants come to live permanently in the United States through a family member’s sponsorship, employment, or a job offer, there are other ways a Green Card (permanent residence) can be obtained, such as 

  • VAWA and Battered Spouse, Children & Parents
  • Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (referred to by many as the 'Green Card  Lottery')
  • Legal Immigration Family Equity (LIFE) Act
  • Other special categories


Please call us for getting more details.


We are immigration consultants bonded with the California secretary of state

bottom of page